Monday, August 19, 2013

Morse's Cribstone Grill

I love discovering restaurants, and I'm not sure how I missed Morse's Cribstone Grill on Bailey Island for so long.  I went for the first time at the beginning of the summer, and it has become a favorite.  The view is unbeatable and it has just the right feeling after a day on the boat or at the beach.  A cold beer or a crisp glass of white tastes much better on the deck at the Grill, and even if you have to wait for a table, it's fun at the bar and the food is worth it.  Try the lobster dip, the broiled scallops, and the sweet potato fries.  Haven't tried the lobster BLT, but it got a mention in a New York Times story, so I would say it's a pretty safe bet.  This (poor iphone) picture is from the front of the restaurant and not what you see from inside, but I thought the sunset was pretty from the parking lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment